Invitation to Training Workshops – Module F Purchase and Transfer of Retirement Benefits under the Single Scheme
As advised in our last Project Bulletin the Single Scheme Project Team will shortly commence delivery of Single Scheme training Module F – Purchase and Transfer of Retirement Benefits under the Single Scheme.
Invitations for Module F have now issued to public service bodies with responsibility for Single Scheme administration.
Delivery of Module F commenced on the 24th of September 2019.
- These half-day workshops will be held in Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Tullamore.
- This workshop is relevant to those working in Pensions Administration and who have day-to-day operational responsibility for the administration of the Single Scheme
- Two representatives only per organisation is permitted to register.
- Given the expected level of demand for this training, where three or more registrations per individual organisation are made we will contact you requesting that two attendees only be confirmed.
- Any additional staff members from a public service organisation who wish to attend can be added to a waiting list and will be notified should a place become available
- Attendees at workshops should have read and be familiar with Circular 15 of 2019 – Purchase and Transfer of Retirement Benefits under the Single Public Service Pension Scheme.
We would appreciate your assistance in ensuring invitations reach the appropriate staff.
If you have a query in relation to Single Scheme Training please contact firstname.lastname@example.org