If the material on this website does not address your particular query, you must contact your Local HR or

Pensions Section* directly.


*Please note that members employed by organisations that have migrated to a Shared HR/Pensions/Payroll Centre

(e.g. PeoplePoint, MyPay, Education Athlone) should contact that Shared Service Centre directly in line with existing

local protocols.

Latest Updates