Invitation to Training Workshops – Module A Recruitment and Onboarding Activities Re-Run
As advised in our last Project Bulletin the Single Scheme Project Team has this year commenced delivery of Single Scheme administration training modules previously delivered in 2017 and 2018.
Invitations for a re-run of Module A – Recruitment and Onboarding Activities (half-day) have now issued to public service bodies with responsibility for Single Scheme administration.
Delivery of Module A will commence over the month of May 2019.
- These half-day workshops will be held in Dublin, Limerick, and Tullamore.
- This workshop is relevant to those working in HR/Recruitment and who have day-to-day operational responsibility for deciding which pension scheme a new hire/re-hire to their organisation is assigned to.
- Only those who have not previously attended this training module are being invited to register and attend this Module A re-run.
- One representative only per organisation is permitted to register.
- Given the expected level of demand for this training, where two or more registrations per individual organisation are made we will contact you requesting that one attendee only be confirmed.
- Any additional staff members from a public service organisation who wish to attend can be added to a waiting list and will be notified should a place become available.
We would appreciate your assistance in ensuring invitations reach the appropriate staff.
If you have a query in relation to Single Scheme Training please contact email@example.com